2020 has been a year that no one will forget. It’s been a year of unprecedented change and we have yet to see the outcome and long-term impact. During this challenging year, we have found big glimpses of joy in seeing that Occtoo has helped digital officers, marketers, and developers shift more digital initiatives faster as their workload has significantly increased. It has truly sparked an even greater motivation to continue to deliver on our promise to fast forward how companies deliver relevant customer experiences everywhere.
Looking ahead we believe that many more will realize that it is time to flip the rule book on how digital experiences are built. With our Experience Data Platform, companies can easily use our APIs to unify, connect and collect all experience data and content and make them available in real-time at the frontend, channel or devices of choice. This way companies can build a custom digital experience without it costing a fortune or taking forever.
By 2023, IDC predicts that over 500 million apps will have been deployed using cloud-native technology. Most of them being custom applications developed by companies to increase differentiation, and we aim to power a whole lot of those with Occtoo :)
We have already checked off some incredible milestones:
- Trusted by people with challenging digital missions at renowned brands both on a Nordic and global level
- Welcoming a team of many very talented individuals spread across the world
- And now, a round of seed funding from investors we trust
Industrifonden is very familiar for us as founders, since our growth journey with our previous company inRiver, and we are happy to partner with the team led by Rebecka Löthman Rydå. Munich-based 42CAP is founded by Alexander Meyer and Thomas Wilke, two very experienced SaaS entrepreneurs that together with Moritz Zimmerman, former CTO and Co-founder Hybris, really impressed us. Together with Industrifonden and 42CAP, we have found a perfect combination that will support us in building an International successful company.
With this additional seed funding of €2.1M we will:
- Invest more in our product development. Making sure to build an even better product that can make it easier to create world-class digital experiences at lightning speed
- Welcome more talented people as we continue to expand our team and prepare for international expansion
- Most importantly we will continue to work to be the best workplace and partner for everyone that has believed in us and our vision
We have only just started and with our amazing team and great customers we will continue to build a game-changing SaaS service that will revolutionize digital and relevant customer experiences around the world, by unleashing the true power of innovation that lies within unified data and APIs.
Jimmy Ekbäck, Niclas Mollin and Daniel Brdarski
PS. We are hiring! Find all open positions on our career page.